✅ Step 1 - TRAFFIC 📈
- We need the traffic to show our offer.
- That's why some of us are investing in paid advertising, some of us are posting more and more. And some of us are posting and praying that someone will buy.
#1 - DON'T GET STUCK IN "2012 MINDSET"
- Meaning, in order to advertise for FREE and to get more exposure on Facebook for FREE, you need to post MORE.
- I find this utterly BS.
- The more you post, the lesser exposure you get on top of the 2-6% audience reach limitation imposed.
- Ultimately, you need to understand that it is not an ideal user experience if Facebook were to share or promote every single post to every single Facebook page like you have. That will be considered as spamming. Do you like spamming?
I would like to begin this blog post by telling the whole world that I TAUGHT MY 100TH PARTICIPANT.
I could not have imagined that I could do it when I first started my first Make Your Own Facebook Ads workshop back on 29 August 2015.
Since then, I have met, shared and helped numerous business owners through workshops, personal consultation, and coffee sessions. Agnes Hoon is my 100th workshop participant.
Firstly, I would like to wish all my muslim readers Ramadhan Mubarak. May we all have a more rewarding Ramadhan this year.
And as usual, during this period, the buying and selling tends to pick up. You can observe on Facebook especially in Facebook groups, sellers are already putting up their various offerings.
Today, I am going to share with you on how to use google form to collect orders for your offering.
In this blog post, I am not talking about your Irresistible Offer nor I am touching about Customer Purchasing Journey. I am specifically touching on the technical aspects of Facebook Ads creation interface.
I will share what are the 3 things that you should re-look on how you make your Facebook ads.
2017 is coming to an end. You have invested so much in FB ads to promote your business. It is time for you to re-look and analyze.
You need to take a look at your Revenue Generated, Return of Investment and Profits.
Come 2018, what you can do to improve your FB ads performance ?
Allow me to share 7 tweaks that you need to be doing for your FB Ads in 2018.