Less Headache With Saved Audience
When comes to choosing the right audience for your Facebook ads, it can be time consuming and tedious. With SO many options to select, it can be a dreadful exercise.
- Imagine this, you already spend a good amount of time in creating your Facebook ad image and copy.
- Choosing your right target audience via Facebook ads creation will take another bulk of your time.
- If you are making Facebook ads on a regular basis, over time you will find tiresome. Soon, you will be asking yourself is there a faster way of doing it ?
It's A Time Saver !
What I love to do in order to save time and make my Facebook ad creation experience more pleasant is, I saved my Facebook audience.
In this blog post, I will be sharing on how you can create and save your Facebook audience. The next time you create your Facebook ads, all you need to do is select your Saved Audience.
Open up your Ads manager and select Audiences.
You should be on the Audiences page. Click on Create Audience and select Saved Audience. You should explore the other two options of Custom Audience and Lookalike Audience. If not, you could wait for my blog post.
There will be pop up interface. When you are at this stage, you can take your time in choosing the right audience.
Name your audience
- Depending on your purpose of your Facebook ads. Like mine, I am creating an audience who liked my Facebook page.
Choose your Location
Set the age group for your audience.
- I will recommend a range between 25-45 years old. This helps us not to be too broad and too specific. A right balance.
Set the gender of your audience
Set the language of your audience
Set your detailed targeting
- Here, you can set the interests of audience through 3 main categories. That is, Demographics, Interests and Behavior.
Click Create Audience once you completed your selections.
What happen next, Facebook will populate your Saved Audience.
Now, you have a Saved Audience. How Do You Use It ?
You can create your Facebook like how you usually do.
When comes to audience section, click Use a Saved Audience. You are good to go.
Now, you can move on to other pieces of your Facebook ad creation like placement, budget, etc.
I hope this blog will provide you a step by step guide on creating your Facebook Saved Audience.
If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments section. Alternatively, you can use the contact form to get in touch with me.
Your turn !