Do you know that you can target audiences that have visited your website with FB ads ?
If you are not doing that, you are losing an opportunity to grow your exposure and sales.
I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO INSTALL FB PIXEL ON YOUR WEBSITE.
(this is part 1, which is installing FB pixel.
part 2 will be how to create custom audience with FB pixel data - coming soon)
- Go to your Ads Manager page.
- Click on the 3 bar besides Ads Manager and expand the menu.
- Select the Pixels option
- Click on the Action Tab and a drop menu will appear
- Select View Pixel Code
- You will be presented 3 options
- Install Pixel Base Code
- Install Event Code
- Check Pixel Status
- To keep things simple and manageable, just copy the pixel code under Install Pixel Base Code by selecting the code. It will be highlighted in Green once selected.
- Depending on which website platform you are using, you need to insert the copied FB Pixel code into the HEADER of your website page.
- You need to do this on every page HEADER.
- In my case, I am using Squarespace.
- You need to go to Settings >> Website/Advanced >> Code Injection
- All you need to do is paste the copied Facebook Pixel code into your website page header.
- Just press CTRL+V.
- And SAVE.
We are not done just yet. Just a little bit more.
I do encourage you to use Google Chrome as your browser. Because you can add FB Pixel Helper extension.
This particular extension can helps you validate your pixel implementation. On top of that, if your competitors installed FB pixels on their website, you can find out on how they install theirs.
Alternatively, you can check the status of your pixels via Ads Manager >> Pixels menu.
I hope you will find this blog post of mine a helpful one.
If you have one burning questions about making your own Facebook ads, feel free to contact me.
You may also be interested in my past blog posts...