💥💥 What type of video is good for Facebook ads?
It is 1-minute video.
Why 1 minute? 1 minute is too short?
I can't do 1 minute. It is not possible. Longer is better, isn't it? I can promote more.
👉 If you are asking those questions, you tend to lose out.
Recently, I went for a family holiday to Kuala Lumpur. And you know Kuala Lumpur is shopping and eating heaven.
Just days before I left for Kuala Lumpur, I came across a TV documentary on the Astro Channel. They were covering Beard Brothers' BBQ.
I am a meat person. So, I decided that I want to go to this place and try out. Boy, I wasn't disappointed. It was so good and yummy.
Can you imagine their fork and spoons were made from ice-cream sticks? That tells you a lot about their meat tenderness.
At the same time, I took the opportunity to make a 1-minute video about the place.
👍 I will break it down for you how I do it. I even do this for my own clients.
** Do take note that the establishment DO NOT engage me to do this video. I am doing this out of my own. And I just want to let you know that you should visit this place when you are in Kuala Lumpur.
🎥 So how to go about doing a 1-minute video?
Here is the format.
🔥 FIRST 3-10 SECONDS
- This is very crucial. You want to qualify your audience early in the video so that they can qualify themselves whether they want to continue watching the video.
- Usually, here is where you are going to tell what is the video is all about.
- With this in place, you are saving your audience time and if you are investing in Facebook ads, you are maximizing your every dollar spent.
🔥 NEXT 10-40 SECONDS
- Here comes the content. What is so good about this place? What is so good about your services and products offered? What are the benefits of buying your products?
- Within this time frame, you need to share the VALUES and BENEFITS of your products and services.
- Don't waste time with spectacular effects/transitions.
- Focus and Share your VALUES / BENEFITS.
🔥 LAST 10-20 SECONDS
- You need to CLOSE your video.
- You need to tell people what you want them to do. In this video, I posted the address of the establishment.
- In a way, if they want to check out the place, they already have the information they wanted.
- Alternatively, we can do with Call To Action - "Call Us Today For Reservations"
Trust me. It is doable.
Stop thinking about yourself. Start thinking what your audience wants!
Hope these pointers help you on how to make a 1-minute video for your business.